All of Canada thanks you. As do we.In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please enjoy an upgraded ‘Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount’ of $500 off on almost any new 2016, 2017 or 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac*. All active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) are eligible. Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
Program DetailsTo participate, simply bring proof of either a current or past Canadian Forces membership to our dealership. With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.FAQs*Active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) will receive $500 (tax inclusive) towards the purchase or lease of an eligible 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered between January 4th, 2017 – January 2, 2018. Excludes Chevrolet Volt and Cadillac ELR. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheels of a new vehicle with our Student Bonus program.How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.To participate, simply visit Murray GM OR contact us for more details. *Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2016, 2017 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 4th, 2017 – January 2, 2018. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
At General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.That’s why we’ve created the GM Mobility Program. It’s designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.*
Getting StartedGetting the vehicle you love adapted with the right equipment can be a simple process. To start, we recommend you follow these four simple steps:
Obtain an Evaluation
- Find a driver assessment facility and arrange for a complete evaluation.
- Your assessment should include suggestions about your driving and a list of vehicle modification recommendations.
- Contact the Provincial Ministry of Transportation about any changes in your medical status.
- To be eligible for a GM reimbursement for up to $1,000,* your adaptive equipment must be:
- Must be permanently installed in an eligible vehicle.
- Must be installed for a driver or passenger with a permanent disability.
- Vehicle conversion must be completed for eligible participants within 12 months of the new vehicle purchase/lease date.
- Regular production options and GM accessories are not eligible for reimbursement.
Choose a Vehicle
- To help you choose the right vehicle for your needs, please contact us, an adaptive equipment installer or an assessment professional to assist you with your selection.
Find a qualified equipment installer
- Before you choose an adaptive equipment dealer, shop around and ask about their qualifications, warranty, service practices and capabilities.
- To find qualified installers in your area,the National Mobility Equipment Association (NMEDA), your provincial rehabilitation services agency and the Ministry of Transportation are good sources of information.
- Find out more about NMEDA or contact them for an adaptive equipment installer at 1-800-833-0427